Accurate, efficient, and professional commercial estimating services designed for commercial general contractors, subcontractors, commercial zone developers, lenders, architectural, engineering, and design firms.
Commercial estimation, along with accuracy and expertise, requires strong and in-depth technological skills. We assume that reliable forecast acts as a key tool during the project’s lifecycle for budget development and expense management. With a diversified portfolio in the North American, Caribbean, and Australian building sectors, including reconstruction, repair, expansion, and new construction, our Estimators have a great deal of expertise in commercial takeoffs and estimation. Senior project managers with previous knowledge of forecasting a vast commercial portfolio of projects are evaluating each project.
- Will you need an estimate and scheduling consultancy for commercial building projects?
- Or do you not have the skills to conduct a bill of material for a particular exchange, scale, or complexity?
- Or are you not sure about how a bidding plan should be organized and filed?
We have locked you up. We will guarantee reliable and timely information customized to your unique needs through a team of specialist quantity surveyors, analysts, and engineers. Whether it’s planning forecasts, setting profit margins, or smartly filing bid proposals that will set you apart from the market, we help you achieve your goals.
For Commercial Contractors
Most Accurate & Detailed Commercial Estimates: At world forecast, we have the most reliable and detailed market forecasts including all the information along with colored marked-up plans with line item explanations. Via our existing construction cost databases and RSMeans, the pricing for material, labor, and equipment is done. By utilizing zip code dependent pricing, we guarantee the accuracy of the calculation according to the position of the project.
Material & Labor Takeoffs: In order to complete the particular work, our company will supply you with a complete list of products with comprehensive product summary and retailer descriptions of goods along with zip code-based pricing and labor man-hours. In EXCEL spreadsheets ordered by CSI MasterFormat or Uniformat or Uniformat, by cost code, or your personalized format, these takeoffs are given.
Bid Estimates: We have the entire bidding assistance kit, starting with planning detailed bid figures, setting profit margins, and sending reasonable bids that lead to further project leads being received. In the bid, we enable you to be successful and present to the owner of the project the contract value that generates value.
As our previous contractor offers data presents, the bid winning ratio of our commercial figures is more than 85 percent. Our bid figures are well-referenced in the EXCEL spreadsheet format with comprehensive marked-up plans that are simple to review and modify. In order to help you with your project scope, the bidding proposals include bid evaluations, comments, clarifications, exclusions, inclusions, and other related material.
Our services include:
- Subcontractor Marketing
- Precise material & labor takeoffs for procurement
- Cold Eye Review
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Management
- Value engineering
- Legal claims
- Change Order Management
- Bid Estimates
- Assistance on smartly filing bids
- Project Lead Generation
For Commercial Developers
Even before the production of plans to evaluate the feasibility of the proposal, commercial planners have to predict the figures and numbers. Our million-dollar project assessment portfolio, software experience, and historical evidence help us create accurate preliminary industry forecasts and feasibility analyses for developers, owners, and investors in real estate. Read More
Pre-Construction Final Commercial Estimates: Finally, the general contractors and subcontractors will shortly start filing bid applications after the completion of the layout sketches, along with the design process or after its completion. How does any commercial developer make sure the market value of the bids is the market value? If they do not go for the services of a specialist estimation firm, how can rates be agreed for GCs and Subs? Our highly accurate final commercial pre-construction forecasts help to provide the basis for plans for preparing, obtaining funding, allocating money, handling expenses, and bargaining with contractors.
For Commercial Architects & Designers
Design-Phase Estimates: Our forecasting staff extensively engages with developers and designers participating in commercial developments during the planning process, including cost estimates with multiple concept alternatives. This helps the design team evaluate and adapt the design specifications according to the budget constraints of their customer, eliminating extra costs or overruns at a later point.
The creative, schematic construction, construction creation, and building plan projections are included in our design process projections. We also give an analysis of drawings and requirements for defects, exclusions, and continuity of exchange.
Budget Creation: During the planning process of the project, the calculation is at the center of budget development for Architects & Designers. We facilitate budget formation for commercial architects and designers in such a manner that you can give us your concept layout and model sketches so that we can produce budget forecasts in the design development process.
For Commercial Design-Build Firms
We also successfully provided estimation services and value engineering to design-build companies responsible for design and development under the same touch, apart from existing users, including architects, designers, and developers.
Project owners who employ these companies have budget limitations that enable all stages of the project to measure and monitor expenses such as supplies, staff, and machinery. Read More
Also at the early stage of construction, our design-build projections assess all the related costs at approximately 50 percent completion of projects that help owners make important decisions. In total, it includes the following expenses:
- Costs related to operation rates for building, engineering, mechanical design, and drafting.
- Different subcontractor fees, such as mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Costs of labor
- Production investments
- Costs of Machinery
- Men’s Hours
- Such related expenditures, such as licenses, fees, transportation, storage, etc.
Our Estimation Process
- World Estimating’s estimation method continues with a regular gathering of estimators to address and define the scope of operation.
- This often involves assigning assignments to expert estimators for exchange.
- The trade specialist estimators then import the plans using the new tools and calculate the measurements and measurements through the point and click process to digitally draw off the amounts after checking the project documentation and requirements issued by the customer.
- Both resource amounts are exported to EXCEL spreadsheets after executing the on-screen takeoffs and sorted by section or the CSI cost template.
- In terms of union and prevailing pay, including regular hours and overtime, our relations with local retailers and RSMeans assist in reliable and zip code-based pricing for supply and labor costs.
- Finally, the lead estimator for the quality assurance and quality management of the project carries out a cross-check.